Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
A. Quality of the analysis and proposed recommendations
1. Novelty/creativity – the team demonstrated an original and potentially unexpected approach to the data analysis and/or recommendations.
2. Innovation -- the team demonstrated the ability to select and extract/scrape external data and combine data sets to enhance the analysis.
3. Insight – the team provided interesting and meaningful findings and interpretations.
4. Scope – the team incorporated relevant data from a variety of sources, and then incorporated an adequate amount and variety of data analysis and/or research which were utilized appropriately for making recommendations.
B. Quality of the PRESENTATION of the analysis and recommendations
5. Clarity– during the presentation, the team provided a well-organized, complete, and clear description of the approach taken, research conducted, data utilized, and conclusions reached.
6. Consistency – during the presentation, the team delivered conclusions and proposed solution(s) that were logically and reasonably consistent with the data analysis and research conducted.
7. Quality and effectiveness – during the presentation, the team utilized suitable visuals and delivery style that worked to create a convincing and compelling narrative.
8. Engagement – during the presentation, multiple team members presented and/or participated by responding to questions. Overall, the team members exhibited command of the topic and a sense of passion and enthusiasm.