Welcome to NEAIS Chapter
The New England region Association for Information Systems (NEAIS) is a Chapter of the Association for Information Systems (AIS) serving the New England region of U.S. members of AIS. The states served by this Chapter include Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, and Maine.
The goal of the Chapter is to promote the exchange of ideas, experiences, and knowledge among information system scholars and professionals in the New England region of the U.S. engaged in the development, management, and use of information and communications systems and technology. In addition, a goal is to develop academic/industry alliances with companies in the region for research and teaching.
The NEAIS chapter will provide a great opportunity for IS professional to exchange their research ideas and teaching pedagogies, cases, and other professional materials with their colleagues at regional workshops and conferences. The large number of universities and colleges in the New England region is conducive for the community to advertise professional events and engage these campuses. This chapter has the potential to increase research and academic collaborations amongst the members.
$10/Annual (Free for doctoral students and Retired/Emeritus faculty)
AIS Membership Types
There are four types of membership: Academic, Student, Retired, and Professional. For more information visit the AIS Website
NEAIS Executive Board
- President – Luvai Motiwalla, U Mass Lowell
- President-Elect/Vice-President: Yang Lee, Northeastern University
- Secretary: Ermira Zifla, U New Hampshire
- Treasurer: Inchan Kim, U New Hampshire
- David Murungi, Bentley University
- Yurong (Chrisy) Yao, Suffolk University
- Yuzhu Li, U Mass Dartmouth
- Pratyush Bharati, U Mass Boston
- Eleanor T. Loiacono, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Shankar Ganesan, Babson University