Members of AIS Student Chapters are invited to submit proposals for conference panels. Student-led panels provide a career-enhancing professional experience and an opportunity to share with your peers. They also offer the kind of professional growth employers value.
Please submit your proposal for a 55-minute workshop on the topic of your choice. We suggest 40 minutes of content and 15 minutes for Q&A/Discussion. Please send any questions to the Utah State university organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical Tutorials (software packages, tools, techniques)
- Managing Chapter Operations/Recruiting/Finances
- Leadership & Related Topics
- Community Service Projects
- Job Hunting
- . . . or whatever is important to you and your chapter!
The deadline to submit a proposal is December 31, 2023.