The Organizing Committee invites submission of proposals from AIS Student Chapters for Conference Workshops and/or Tutorials. Student-led workshops and tutorials provide a career-enhancing professional experience, and an opportunity to share with your peers. They also offer the kind of professional growth employers value.
Proposal Due Date: 1 Feb 2022
This is your chapter’s opportunity to shine!
Please submit your proposal for a 1-hour (40-minute presentation + 20-minute Q&A session) workshop or tutorial on the topic of your choice.
- Technical Tutorials (software packages, tools, techniques)
- Successful Chapter Operations
- Successful Chapter Recruiting
- Community Service Projects
- Managing Chapter Finances
- Job Hunting/Finding/Choosing
- Professional Networking How-To
. . . or whatever is important to you and your chapter!
Complete proposals should include:
Send your proposal to: email@example.com
- A brief outline of the main topic to be presented
- Names and contact information of the presenter(s)
- A brief summary of presenter(s)’ qualifications